Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?
Powered by Blogger.

Serious Violation of Parental Rights at Bamber Valley Elementary!


Does the stupid, disrespectful shit ever stop with this school corporation?

First, My daughter comes off her bus tonight after her tutoring wearing a coat that we did not get for her.
I ask her where her coat is and she left it on the bus.
I ask her who gave her the coat, she said it was the librarian.
My daughter went to the school with a perfectly fitting, warm coat, that was appropriate for the temperature today.
Some idiots at her school decided it was important for the kids to go out and play in temperatures today where the high was hovering in the mid 30's with a wind chill in the 20's.
These kids never should have been outside with such a dangerous cold wind chill.
I really don't trust them at all and after hearing this from my daughter, I couldn't believe it.
I was out with my wife getting hats and gloves for our kids and the temps where cold for us and we are adults.

Secondly,  no one called us or asked our permission before giving her the coat or switching out her current coat for the pink one they gave her.
See, they don't give a shit about parent's rights here or doing the right thing.
They just do as the Fucking please and what you want or the decision is not left up to you as it should be.
So, I'm getting her coat back from the assholes at First Student who are incredibly rude every time we have to call them because she left something on the bus and then the pink coat is either going on Craigslist to be donated or to Goodwill.
This is my wife's desire for it to go help someone that actually "needs" it.
If I had my wishes, it would go in the trash along with a picture posted here to prove a point.

So Third, my wife tomorrow has to call Chad, the only guy working at First Student who isn't a complete asshole, who can use his brain and for some reason, he's the only guy who can track down shit like this and get her coat back.


These people at the schools don't understand, there is this line called parental rights you keep crossing.
Every time you violate our rights, I will take whatever you have given, donated or done and I will either donate it to people who really need it or trash it.

You want to give something to my kids, you will call or email me first and seek one of the parent's permission to do so.
If not, like I said above, you will be wasting time and resources as I will continue to either donate or trash the items till you get the point of how this will go on moving forward.  
This general lack of respect for our parental authority will not happen anymore, I fucking guarantee it...



Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment