Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?
Powered by Blogger.

Sitemeter, Google Analytics Added, 2 Michael Jordan Level Sources For Dynamic Blog Content Daily!

I have added Sitemeter, Google Analytics and a new tool to see where traffic is coming from to view the blog.

The neat thing, is I can look all the way down to IP addresses and IP ranges and see our silent readers looking in from the shadows.

These tools will also help me to target the core audience coming to the blog and SEO the crap out of it, using the same template I used to push our politics blog up to 40K unique views a day and well over 85K total hits per 24 hour period.

I have lucked into two great resources from a new local ally that will give me a ton of national and Minnesota educational news to publish here.
Plus there are the traditional sources, local press, YouTube and the schools social media accounts.
You can glean a lot from what people give out freely, if you are able to look in-between the lines.

Hold on to your seats,

This is only the beginning of things to come...

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment