Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?
Powered by Blogger.

Rochester School Corporation is attempting a Direct Violation of Minnesota State IEP/ FAPE/ Special Education Laws!

Once again, the Rochester School Corporation is intentionally trying to openly violate Minnesota state and federal IEP laws.

They are choosing to commit illegal acts in the process which they are carrying out our kids getting an appropriate IEP that would lay the frame work for the FAPE and Special Education Services they are required by law to give our children.

This was previously attempted by Karla Bollesen,  who sent us the previously posted illegal IEP letters posted in this blog (digital scans) demanding that we come to IEP evaluation meetings on a certain time and date or they would go ahead with the IEP evaluation plan meeting and deny our kids FAPE and Special Education services outright. 4 lawyers, a social worker and a county worker I showed this to couldn't believe Karla would send out such a letter as it is slam dunk proof for a harassment/ malice lawsuit and proves people in the leadership structure at the Edison Building have been doing malicious and illegal activities directed towards us, the parents in concert for some time now.

Mrs. Bollesen, in the illegal IEP letters even went out of her way to lie about no communications our our repeated attempts to reschedule a planned IEP evaluation meeting do to severe sickness me and my wife had thanks to our compromised immune systems. We both had the flu, diarrhea and Bronchitis and I guess she wanted us to bring it to the Edison building and pass it on to the rest of the people in the meeting there?
In fact, we have cell phone records and recorded attempts by us and a recorded call to a secretary stating that the meeting will be rescheduled and that a set of dates and available times will be sent out.
Then we get the horrible, maligned, corrupt, criminally insane letters from Karla that were the world's biggest attempt to start drama I have ever seen in my whole damn life.  

I once again state my position that the people we have encountered at the Edison Building have never made a serious attempt to be decent or respectful and until I get serious apologies about things like the above, don't hold your breathe waiting for one from me.
This is the thug, mob like tactics I have used to describe the people working there and I have facts to back up my statement.

The Special Education person I talked to yesterday informed me that they people at my daughter's school would be sending home their conclusions for a IEP for my daughter amazing given the fact that her doctor's appointment is today and their is no way her ADHD could be taken into account in the final draft for the IEP plan moving forward.
Their is supposed to be a meeting set up to go over finding and a draft IEP signed if agreed upon at a time and place which works best for the parents. The parents are supposed to be given input and the ability to challenge, add or remove sections of the IEP.
They also are supposed to be allowed to add their own section or content as we plan to do so.

They, once again, by choice are circumventing IEP law here in Minnesota and doing as they please.
If I do get a draft copy of a IEP and illegal demands to sign it, I will scan it and all attached documents, put in on the blog here and then I'll start calling many of the people who reached out to me when I sent out the chain emails to people at the state and federal level. A very nice woman in the Special Education department left me a direct line to call her if I was having more problems with this school corporation and them following the rule of the law in the IEP process.
I may take her up on her offer and even have her and others come and sit in on the meetings if they continue these ignorant mind games with my kids educations.

There is rules governing the IEP process, they are going to be followed.
End of story, we aren't even going to debate this point...

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment