Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?
Powered by Blogger.

I'm Bringing Change, I'm writing 2 books and a Extremely Public Civil Rights Lawsuit Will Move Forward! Yes we can!


I have decided that a dynamic, eye opening gesture is needed after what I experienced today with the situation with my disabled son and his transportation debacle that made worse deliberately by a scum bag supervisor over the school transportation department who once again, decided to deliberately cause unneeded stress and be an asshole on purpose.

At the strong advice of a good friend, whose dad is the former prosecutor of the small town I grew up in, I will take away the only leverage they have in their mind games and I will tip things in my favor or back to as close as even as possible.

Starting tomorrow, that shit will never happen again, I guarantee it.

You have now Fucked with my disabled sons transportation and threatened to not follow the McKinney-Vento Act by choice. You have chosen to push for certain medical records, but when I go to aquire them, you push me into a extremely stressful, catch-22 position by choice and decided to actively piss me off and Fuck with me more on purpose, making me so mad and agitated I was shaking.

Even the drivers who dropped my child off had nothing to say, as we usually exchanged pleasantries when my disabled son was dropped off. We usually talk about sports, stuff my kid says or the weather, and they  did not say a word to me as I had a blind stare and a general, "I'm over this shit mindset" and the generalization ,that "I'm not going to take this anymore."

The drivers who dropped off my son know people involved in our situation are playing head games and doing shit to cause trouble on purpose.
I could tell in the looks in their eyes that they wanted no part of the illegal, criminal stuff that was going on once again involving our disabled son.

Because, I believe, they are decent people, unlike the criminal elements in play at the Edison Building and they have morals and know what the "Goons" in power are actively doing is not right,   

Do not give the "shocked" response when the civil rights lawsuits happens and I make you all pay in financial damages and pink slips for the criminally, mob like shit you again have decided to do to my kids and my family.

I will seek justice through the courts, thru the court of public opinion and I will force the school board to act when the likes of Fox News, MSNBC and CNN bring satellite trucks to your front door demanding answers.

I've decided I'm going to write a Dummies guide for dealing with IEP meetings and criminally ignorant and unethical school corporations and I'm going to write a book detailing all the horrible shit we have experienced, making sure to name all the people involved and make all the needed connections for those on the outside who want to see how a bad school corporation is ran.

You will be the shining example and butt of other educator's jokes at state and national meetings with school superintendent's, on how schools should not be ran and how leadership at schools, going unchecked, leads to Communist, Hitler like, malicious and evil tactics to hurt those who oppose your continuous illegal activities.

You haven't silenced me or chased me away, you have just succeeded at pissing me off even more, made my desire to do more and push harder stronger, and I'm now kicking it into 24/7 activists mode and I will  continue to fire away using this blog and other public means till you all bend or break.

My mind is stead fast and my ambition and push is absolute.







Oh Hell yeah, change is coming and I will not be shit down, silenced or derailed.
Enjoy what you created and pushed me to do.
Everything I do publically and through blog posts is a direct reaction to the horrible shit being done to us on purpose.

God and Karma, you all will get your just fruits and what you deserve and have earned...


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment