Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?
Powered by Blogger.

Where in the world are those missing Ipads? Not in student's hands!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only cool cat in town to question the magical I pads that never fell into students hands at Rochester Public Schools - Independent School District #535.

They did though find their way into school building leaders hands and employee's at the Edison Building amazingly.

Thank you Lord, Superintendent Michael Munoz made a I-miracle happen for those who needed the high tech devices the most!

I'm actually one of the parent's who believe that kids need to embrace a technology based future, so I will surround them with these things without waiting for school administrators who don't care and move just a pinch faster than a parked car.

I truly believe many Amish communities will see a laptop/ I pad program or tech push, before it ever happens here...
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment