Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?
Powered by Blogger.

No Law Can Give You Freedom! I choose to keep mine as a parent!


The very fact that these tools involved in our school situation want to give us something that is not theirs to give is laughable at best. You do not as a school corporation have the right to give me access to my kids educational process. That is mine and I will not accept or acknowledge any attempt to hinder my involvment in my kids education.
It is my choice whether or not I'm involved and this is not a group decision.
I'm not giving you that power, that right or the ability to make such a decision.
I choose to monitor my kids progress, to question them when grades dip below a certain percentage and I expect excellence.
If you step in the middle of this, you as an educator are hindering my parental rights and you are really proving my theory true that schools in this country are not meant to help kids learn or excel.
You want sheep, conformity, I want free thinkers, that will ask questions, use their imaginations and ask why.
So yes, we are going to clash.
I want betterment of my kids, you, the establishment look at my kids as dollar signs and don't care.

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment