Another Brick in the Wall?

Another Brick in the Wall?
Powered by Blogger.

Twitter is up and running! (We are way out there now!)

The Twitter account is alive and well and I'm making this blog my prime focus so I can drive as much natural traffic and unique page views to it as I can.

I will be handing the politics blog off to my better half so I can push relevant education news, breaking news and Op-eds about our current ongoing nightmare with the local Rochester School Corporation into the daily posts.

Her great writing skills and passion for writing will bring that blog back up to speed quickly and by cross linking, will drive more viewers to this site and vice versa.

I'll also use this as a diary of sorts and try to find as much information as I can to help other parents like us fight a often messed up, problematic joke, that many school corporations are. 

A good example of the kind of coverage I'm going to focus in on is like in this guy's blog. I hate his arrogance and general attitude, but his method's produce results: Adventures of Johnny Northside

I'm going to use his, "DrudgeReport" style, gotcha style journalistic style, to bring traffic and get this blog out to a wider audience.
I'm going to do like Johnny does and constantly be checking our public news sources, press releases, the Whisper app, Craigslist rants and raves, any good source I can use to find that next great, sensational story.

I like Twitter as it pulls people in from all over the globe and it will allow us to connect with others dealing with bad schools and their horrible leadership.

I also will be able to post stuff to the Twitter feed when I cannot be blogging from my mobile and connect with other parents of disabled kids to find out how they brought balance back to their horrible situation or maybe even connect with past students or parents of students that had to deal with a lot of the stupid shit we are dealing with now.

Like anything I do, I do it to the fullest so I will do whatever it takes to bring about change, grab the attention of certain people and help other parents like us often against very horrible stacked odds.

The best thing I can do is empower other parents and show them that even though the other side often cheats and does dishonorable things, you can fight a good, strong fight if you acquire the right knowledge and tools to even out the odds and maybe if you are lucky, even tip them in your favor.

In the words of Stephen Decatur, the ship Captain my former home town's County was named after, "I have not yet even begun to fight!"

Well said sir, well said...
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment