-
Our Blog Network
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Facebook!
-Under Construction-
Total Pageviews
Mindset at the Edison Building!
How the "Goon 5" roll...
Things are not what they seem...
(Just not in the local schools!)
Popular Posts
-
We have a inside source who has given us detailed information about current school administrators using the Common Core evaluation process t...
-
I got a very nice, homey letter from Karla Bollesen, Director of Special Education services letting me know the district was going to en...
-
Our kids new and proper educational journey started today. Technically, we use situations and things happening in their lives to teach ...
-
I kept hearing this theme, over and over from the lady who runs the homeschooling program in the Rochester Public School Corporation - Inde...
-
A lot of work has produced dynamic results and the message is getting out to the public and world about what is really going on here in the ...
-
This is the very same type of outright abuse we experienced at the local school corporation. Their police state , conformist, tool of cho...
-
Almost 500 unique page views today. I am very happy that this blog is gaining traction and the truth about what we experienced is going bey...
-
This was an another deliberate swipe and poorly attempted personal attack involving an over glorified librarian that isn't in the know...
-
I have added Sitemeter , Google Analytics and a new tool to see where traffic is coming from to view the blog. The neat thing, is I can l...

0 comments:
Post a Comment